The CCS-200 Spirometer produces accurate and repeatable spirograms for use in NIOSH-compliant programs. The single-use disposable mouthpiece mounts easily and securely in the handle, and is removed after testing with the press of a button.
Included operating software for Windows® leads the operator through the testing process by determining repeatability, grading the maneuvers, and detecting artifacts and errors. The CCS-200 uses state-of-the-art ultrasonic sensors to ensure accuracy with every maneuver as well as over the lifetime of the instrument. The included database software provides instant recall of past spirograms for reporting and trend analysis.
- Displays flow/volume and volume/time graphs
- Determines FVC and FEV1, FEV1/FVC, and other indices
- Automated calibration check using 3-liter syringe with 1/2-, 3-, and 6-second flows
- Includes interpretation and numerous predicted sets
- Uses same database as Benson Medical audiometers
- Used mouthpiece is removed without contact
- One-year warranty
*Benson may not be available in your area.